Through the Called & Gifted Programme presented by the Diocese of Portsmouth Called and Gifted Team.
What is it? – A three part Charism Discernment Process:
1. CALLED & GIFTED WORKSHOP
Friday 18th September (7 to 9pm)
Saturday 19th September (9am to 4pm)
Venue: To be confirmed – likely Liphook Catholic Church
Daily Content: See promotional leaflet
2. A PERSONAL ONE-TO-ONE DISCERNMENT INTERVIEW (optional)
October/November – date to be advised.
Content: One hour chat with one of the trained members of the C&G Team to help you discern your charisms.
3. PARTICIPATION IN A SMALL DISCERNMENT GROUP (encouraged))
Not Sure? – Can anyone who has been through the process tell me more about it?
Yes, speak with your Local Representative David Wade, Sacred Heart Catholic Church – Sunday Mass.
Where can find more information?
Diocese of Portsmouth Called & Gifted webpage www.portsmouthdiocese.org.uk/calledandgifted/
How much will it cost?
IT IS FREE – paid for by the Diocese of Portsmouth.
How do I book my place?
- Through the Diocese of Portsmouth Called & Gifted webpage www.portsmouthdiocese.org.uk/calledandgifted/ and
click the button “Book your place on a Called and Gifted Weekend here”.
- Download Booking Form, complete, and insert in the church box or pass to Fr.Thom/Fr.Derek, or the Called & Gifted representative (David Wade) or any PPC member after Mass.
- Complete the Booking Form found at the back of the Church, and insert in the church box or pass to Fr.Thom/Fr.Derek, or the Called & Gifted representative (David Wade) or any PPC member after Mass.